In addition, we adhere to the following guidelines:
1. We hold the content of the relationship with our clients as confidential. Even the names of our clients are confidential unless the client gives permission to mention or use his/her name.
2. As professional coaches we do not break the law for our clients. We do not act as accomplices to our client’s illegal activity.
3. As professional coaches we do not enter into financial agreements with our clients based on results of the client; i.e., the client will give you a 10% bonus based on the sales bonus they receive from their corporation. To take such an action is the clients’ option but the coach does not count on it.
4. When we enter into agreements with corporations, we hold the individuals as our clients, and respect their right to confidentiality.
5. We do not work with clients who we cannot champion and see their growing edge.
6. We manage our own Saboteurs in such a way that it does not deter the client’s progress and enables us to hold the client’s agenda, rather than the coach’s agenda.
7. We treat our colleagues, competitors and the coaching profession with honor and respect.
8. We agree to hold the client’s (A)genda and (a)genda so as to point the client to
Fulfillment, Balance, and Process as well as Forwarding the Action and Deepening the Learning.
9. We align with the belief that clients are naturally creative, resourceful and whole, capable of finding their own answers."